Broadcasting is the distribution of audio and/or video content or other messages to a dispersed audience via any electronic mass communications medium, but typically one using the radio. Often paired, Journalism is the work and distribution of reports on the interaction of events, facts, ideas, and people that are the "news of the day" and that informs society.
Our programmes, are designed for persons who wish to enhance or develop their broadcasting and or journalistic skills.
See the Course tab below for more details on our offerings.
- 1 month
- Port of Spain
See Course Tab for more details.
- Please note that all information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registration.
- Registration for all Short Media courses can be done at the Champs Fleurs, Port-of-Spain, Trincity or San Fernando Campus.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque.
- An administration fee of $150.00 is payable on all registrations.
- A late fee of $25 will apply on registrations within 1 week of commencement of class.
- Administrative and late fees do not apply to registrations for seminars.
- A Certificate of participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying 80% attendance of classes and/or any exam or course-work assigned by lecturer.