This programme is designed to prepare you for a career in modern business and management.
Students can complete any one (1) of the following qualifications:-
- BSc (Hons) Business Administration
- BSc (Hons) Business Administration with Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Business Administration with Human Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Administration with International Business
Successful managers have to deal with a business context that is about constant change. To be ready for these challenges, you will require an intellectual understanding that will help you analyse and make a decisive contribution to solving these issues. The BSc Business Administration degree helps give you these perspectives. You will be encouraged to think critically and creatively.
In order to obtain the BSc (Hons) in Business Administration, students will pursue:-
- 6 core modules
- 6 elective modules
At SBCS we focus on -
- Producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
Highlights at a glance -
- Final Year (Top-up)
- Global Recognition
- Excellent Facilities and Administrative Support
- Expert Lecturers
- This programme can be completed in 3-4 years part-time.
- Champs Fleurs
- Applicants must be at least seventeen years of age by September 1st in the year of registration.
- Four GCE ‘O’ level subjects (Grade A, B or C), CXC ‘O’ Level subjects (Grade 1, 2 or 3 grade 3’s accepted once obtained from June 1998 onwards) including Mathematics and English.
- Two GCE A’ Level subjects and at least three further GSCE/GCE O’ Level or CXC O’ Level subjects or
- Three GCE A’ Level subjects and Two further GSCE/GCE O’ Level subject (not less than Grade C) or
- Holders of CAPE are also allowed entry, once 6 units are obtained including 2 single units.
* Applications will be considered from applicants who do not meet the normal minimum age requirement for admission.
Classes available for continuing students only.
Registration for new students commences in August 2019
Aims and Objectives
- Obtain a degree of international standing.
- Gain a systematic understanding of management-related problems, and conceptual tools for analysing and evaluating management issues.
- Develop sound knowledge and understanding of the discipline of management with an emphasis on the historical, political, cultural and institutional forces shaping modern business.
- Engage with case material in a stimulating learning environment.
- Gain the skills and competencies necessary for the development of your creative and decision making capabilities.
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- International Business