This programme is designed to prepare you for a career in modern business and management.
- Champs Fleurs
N.B. There will be no recruitment for new students onto this programme for September 2017.
- Applicants must be at least seventeen years of age by September 1st in the year of registration.
- Four GCE ‘O’ level subjects (Grade A,B or C), CXC ‘O’ Level subjects (Grade 1, 2 or 3 grade 3’s accepted once obtained from June 1998 onwards) including Mathematics and English.
- Two GCE A’ Level subjects and at least three further GSCE/GCE O’ Level or CXC O’ Level subjects or
- Three GCE A’ Level subjects and Two further GSCE/GCE O’ Level subject (not less than Grade C) or
- Holders of CAPE are also allowed entry, once 6 units are obtained including 2 single units.
- Via Access Programme, students must normally* be at least 18 years of age. Candidates need only possess a minimum of four separate subjects at CXC/GCE ‘O’ Level (at no less than Grade C).
*Applications will be considered from applicants who do not meet the normal minimum age requirement for admission.
In order to complete the University of London application process all students must have their academic certificates verified. Please view the options below:
- Verification of academic certificates is done at School of Business and Computer Science Limited at the Champs Fleurs or San Fernando Campus ONLY.
- Students are required to walk with originals and copies of their academic certificates (‘O’ / ‘A’ levels / CAPE). The copies would be verified at no cost to the student.
Option Two: CARICOM Students
- Verification of certificates can be done by your Local Ministry of Education office.
- As the UOL Application process is now done ONLINE ONLY students must now:
- Complete the ONLINE Application Form.
- Scan verified copies of academic certificates and upload during application process.
- Scan Birth Certificate and National ID and upload during application process.
- Examination results for CXC, CAPE and/or GCE received within the current registration year do not need to be verified. The original result slips can be uploaded.
- Students who have misplaced or lost their original CXC Certificates and have the Statement of Results issued by the Ministry of Education, can also upload the original document.
- Submit the application fee. Payments can be made via credit card (if paying online) or bank draft.
The Application fee represents the cost of processing applications at the University of London and it is non-refundable. Each Application will be considered on an individual basis and the decision taken at the discretion of the University.
Aims and Objectives
- Obtain a degree of international standing.
- Gain a systematic understanding of management-related problems, and conceptual tools for analysing and evaluating management issues.
- Develop sound knowledge and understanding of the discipline of management with an emphasis on the historical, political, cultural and institutional forces shaping modern business.
- Engage with case material in a stimulating learning environment.
- Gain the skills and competencies necessary for the development of your creative and decision making capabilities.
Government Assistance for Tuition Expenses (GATE)
The Government of Trinidad and Tobago covers tuition expenses via the GATE programme for nationals of Trinidad and Tobago.