The main aims of the BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Automotive Engineering are to:
- Prepare students for a range of technical, professional and management career disciplines in automotive engineering by providing them with the core knowledge, skills and techniques required.
- Enable students to make an immediate contribution in employment within the automotive engineering sector.
- Provide students with a flexible progression pathway to an undergraduate degree or further professional qualification in automotive engineering.
- Develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
- 6 semesters over 2.5 years
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
To be eligible for entry to the programme you must be 18 years and over and have at least one of the following:
- 2 A-levels.
- Matriculation to HND (Engineering) programme from SBCS
- Successful completion of an appropriate Technician Certificate / Diploma from City & Guilds, UTT, COSTAATT, NEC, ABE, or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant work experience (Resume and Job Letter required)
To register for this programme, you must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting:
- Original certificates along with 3 copies of each
- A detailed Resume and/ or Job Letter
|SBCS Application Fee||TT$1500.00 (Per Semester)||Payable upon registration every semester|
|BTEC registration||£450.00 (one-time payment)||Payable by October 31st 2017|
|Total Tution Fees over 2 years=TT$35,200.00|