This course will provide participants with an excellent working knowledge of the processes, principles and techniques involved in the theory and application of process mapping techniques aligned to international standards and based on proven industry practice. It will enable the participant the ability to practice in the real world. Participants would be able to effectively develop business process re-engineering and transformation plans, including process maps.
Business professionals and owners, project management personnel, engineers, attorneys, analysts, ICT personnel, change professionals, members of transformation teams, quality professionals, students and anyone involved in mapping processes and business re-engineering and transformation.
- 18 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.