This course provides individuals with a demonstrated understanding of the fundamental knowledge, processes and terminology as defined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
The major outcome of the CAPM® course is for the student to demonstrate his/her practical and theoretical understanding of PMI's terminology and processes that make for effective project management, but equally pertinent - to pass the relevant examination.
Project team members, new project managers, junior project managers, university students, recent graduates, professionals such as attorneys, accountants, auditors, IT specialist, HSE specialist, HR officers and anyone wishing to understand Project Management principles. This course can be also attended by candidates seeking CAPM® Certification.
SHOULD I PURSUE A PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION?
PMI, CAPM, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- 30 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, Port of Spain, San Fernando, Trincity
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email email@example.com or call the numbers below :
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490
Kindly note that becoming CAPM® Certified, depends upon the student’s successful completion of an examination, which is administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. This exam cost is not included in our tuition fees.
The examination can be administered under Computer-Based Testing (CBT) at the Prometric Academic Testing Centre.
The Testing Centre is located at: SBCS Trincity Campus
Cor. Beaulieu Avenue &Trincity Boulevard
PMI and CAPM are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.