The CompTIA CASP+ exam is a validation of advanced-level security skills and knowledge. Since attackers have learned to evade traditional signature-based solutions, such as firewalls, an analytics-based approach within the IT security industry is increasingly important for most organizations. The behavioral analytics skills covered by CySA+ identify and combat malware, and advanced persistent threats (APTs), resulting in enhanced threat visibility across a broad attack surface.
- Enterprise Security
- Risk Management and Incident Response
- Research Analysis and Assessment
- Integration of Computing, Communications and Business Disciplines
- Technical Integration of Enterprise Components
The duration of this course is ? hours.
How to Get into Cybersecurity
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Career Pathway helps IT pros achieve cybersecurity mastery, from beginning to end.
CompTIA Security+ certification: establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs.
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+): assesses the skills needed to apply behavioral analytics to networks to improve the overall state of IT security.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+): IT pros pursue this certification to prove their mastery of cybersecurity skills required at the 5- to 10-year experience level. CASP is the pinnacle of cybersecurity certifications and includes performance-based questions.
Why Study Cybersecurity with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- This course is career oriented and increases employability of participants. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same hardware and software that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time and Saturdays. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- Sufficient contact hours to cover the full syllabus and prepare participants for the CompTIA exam.
- CompTIA exams can be written at your convenience at our Champs Fleurs campus through our testing center.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|20-May-19||17-Jun-19||M/W/F||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$4500|
|18-Nov-19||13-Dec-19||M/W/F||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$4500|
Package Prices are available for:
Please note: All information provided is subject to change. Prices quoted do not include the exam fees.
You might also be interested in: