A Professional Certificate in Design Essentials - Adobe CS6 Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign provides learners with the ability to design and layout their own Graphic Communications in a practical manner through the use of the powerful, industry standard suite of programs from Adobe. The course explores the options for producing advanced visual solutions and effects for your artwork and teaches how to work with multiple pieces of software simultaneously.
Learning outcomes include:
- Basic concepts and features of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Using Photoshop to edit photographs, compose digital painting, video editing and labeling for 3D objects
- Using the Shape Builder, Pathfinder and other tools in Adobe Illustrator to create graphics for promotional items
- Using InDesign to create layout incorporate work created in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Integrating applications and automating features to maximize efficiency
The duration of this course is 48 contact hours.
Why Study Adobe CS6 Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign with SBCS?
- Instructors are highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab and each participant has access to a computer.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field.
- Licensed Adobe software is used for this training.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time or on Saturdays at two locations. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|22-Jan-22||12-Mar-22||SAT||9:00am - 4:00pm||US$575 / TT$3,750|
|15-Mar-22||5-May-22||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$575 / TT$3,750|
|23-Apr-22||11-Jun-22||SAT||9:00am - 4:00pm||US$575 / TT$3,750|
|16-Jul-22||3-Sep-22||SAT||9:00am - 4:00pm||US$575 / TT$3,750|
|5-Sep-22||31-Oct-22||M/W||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$575 / TT$3,750|
|1-Oct-22||19-Nov-22||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||US$575 / TT$3,750|
|25-Oct-22||15-Dec-22||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$575 / TT$3,750|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
On completion students can progress to:
- 2 months
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to email@example.com indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$3,750.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org informing of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/5.