This course is geared towards persons who wish to carry out as well as understand basic plumbing maintenance for residential buildings and operation.
- Persons who wish to learn how to install and maintain plumbing systems
- Tradesmen including persons involved in the construction and electrical insudtry
- 2 months
- Champs Fleurs
The course assumes no previous background knowledge.
There is an administration fee of $150 to be paid when registering. The deadline to register is one week before the start date of the class after which a late administration fee of $175 will be charged. The credit price will apply if you wish to pay a down payment and installments. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.
- Understand the history of plumbing and the health and safety practices involved
- Identify and use various equipment and materials used in plumbing
- Install water supply, drain, waste and vent systems
- Test and maintain installed systems
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Registration Status|