- 2 months
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
Pre-requisites: Basic knowledge of DOS and Windows would be an asset
There is an administration fee of $150 to be paid when registering. The deadline to register is one week before the start date of the class after which a late administration fee of $175 will be charged.
The credit price will apply if you wish to pay a down payment and installments. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.
Aims and Objectives
The Certificate in Programmable Logic Controllers course will provide you with the basic technical skills and knowledge necessary to work with electrical control systems typically found in an industrial environment.
It investigates the operation of various control systems both discrete and analogue control devices. Knowledge of PLC is also becoming a real assest to some employers (e.g. in the energy sector). It is invaluable if you are venturing into the process control field.
- Describe PLCs and details of their development and construction
- Describe Relay Logic and its application to Industry
- Use Zeliologic software implementation of ladder logic to demonstrate PLC program design and simulation
- Design ladder logic programs of common real world control applications