This course provides an interdisciplinary approach to the field of organisational behaviour and management. It introduces students to a range of perspectives on organisational structures and processes, and considers how they help us understand various management theories and practices. On this basis, issues of power, control, conflict and culture are explored.
Other topics include: changing approaches and attitudes to work; social and political influences on group behaviour; teamwork and other managerial interventions; leadership and motivation, and human resource management.
Persons interested in career advancement in this area and persons who have been recently promoted to Management positions, Semi Supervisory staff, Supervisory staff, Administrative Managers, Production Managers, Plant Managers, Operations Managers
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.