Project Management for Business Professionals is an introductory course to the world of project management. Learners will be introduced to the key concepts, principles and methods for managing projects effectively. The project life cycle and the project management processes will be discussed and project management techniques will be applied to classroom activities. At the end of this introductory course learners will achieve the necessary knowledge and skills to manage a small project within an organizational context.
Practitioners in the field of project management who wish to receive formal training in project management, newcomers to the field of project management who are interested in obtaining an understanding of this profession.
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, Port of Spain, San Fernando, Trincity
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490