This certificate enables participants to demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between the sales and marketing functions within an organization. Participants will understand how sales activities influence marketing activities and vice versa. Participants will be exposed to the steps involved in developing a marketing plan for their own organization that incorporates both sales and marketing.
This course targets Sales Representatives, Merchandizing Professionals, Business Development Managers, and individuals who need to understand the impact of marketing on the sales function within an organization.
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.