The CCNA certification will give students experience with the latest technical knowledge of CISCO LAN and WAN routers and switches. Students will learn to configure a network to increase bandwidth, improve response times and enhance reliability and quality of service. This course meets the most recent CISCO CCNA certification objectives.
This course is covered in 63 contact hours
The following is a list of topics that will be covered during this programme:
- Identification and configuration of LAN switching technologies
- Description and implementation of IP addressing (IPv4/IPv6)
- Description, implementation and verification of IP routing technologies
- Configuration and verification of IP services
- Configuration and verification of network device security
- Identification and configuration of WAN technologies
- Troubleshooting and resolving LAN switching and routing technologies
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cost||Pay WITH PAYPAL|
|27-Nov-17||12-Dec-17||M-F||9:00am - 4:00pm||$6,850|
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cost||PAY WITH PAYPAL|
Please note that all information given above is subject to change without prior notice.
There is an administration fee of $150 to be paid when registering. The deadline to register is one week before the start date of class after which a late administration fee of $175 will be charged. The credit price will apply if you wish to pay a down payment and installments. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.
- 10 weeks
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
CompTIA’s Network+ or Equivalent Networking Knowledge and Experience.
There is an administration fee of $150 to be paid when registering. The deadline to register is one week before the start date of the class after which a late administration fee of $175 will be charged.
The credit price will apply if you wish to pay a down payment and installments. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.
Some of the topics covered in this programme include the following:
- Describe how a network works
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP services to meet network requirements in a medium size Enterprise branch office network
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- Identify security threats to a Network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- Implement, verify and troubleshoot NAT and ACls in a medium size Enterprise branch office network
- Implement and verify WAN link