Computer Forensics is designed to give attendees a key understanding of basic digital forensics, its requirements and the processes involved in an investigation.
Learning outcomes include:
- Identifying methods of approaching a crime scene
- Determining differences between private vs public crimes
- Identifying and understanding how to gather digital evidence
- Identifying requirements for a forensic lab and workstation
- Identifying and listing key concepts of Windows Forensics and its process
- Identifying network attacks and its prevention
- Identifying concepts of mobile forensics
The duration of this course is 24 contact hours.
Why Study Computer Forensics with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same resources that you will encounter in the field.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a full-time, part-time or Saturday basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
Schedule & Fees
- Payment Plans are available
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|29-Oct-18||1-Nov-18||M-Th||9:00am - 4:00pm||$2,500|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change.
You might also be interested in:
- 1 month
- Champs Fleurs
Basic knowledge of IT and Computer Literate
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the course.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.