The course provides participants with an overview of basic principles of the end to end process, from the determination of the need, development of the specification and tender documents, tendering and selection, contract development and post contract administration. The course aims to develop a broad understanding of all the activities in the end to end process and sets the stage for the deeper understanding provided by the courses which address the specific areas.
All personnel involved in or are stakeholders in the procurement process. This will include buyers, purchasing officers, engineers, operations personnel, IT personnel, HR personnel, department managers, business managers. It will be ideal for all who wish to gain a good insight into the processes involved in developing and communicating requirements, selecting and engaging suppliers and managing the contracted suppliers to ensure timely and cost effective delivery of the desired goods and services.
- San Fernando
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email email@example.com or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490