First Aid for Pets is facilitated by veterinarian, Dr. Shandel Ali, who aims to furnish pet owners, students and professionals with the basic knowledge and tools necessary to treat with common pet medical emergencies. It teaches you how to prevent and respond to medical emergency situations as well as promote longevity in your pets.
This course is ideal for pet owners and other persons who want to learn about identifying and responding to the most common medical emergencies in pets. This course also teaches appropriate handling of injured pets while highlighting the use of veterinary care.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the basic needs of a pet.
- Understand the health risks to pet owners.
- Build a pet first aid kit.
- Identify common pet injuries and handle them appropriately.
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation in pets.
- Respond to common medical emergency scenarios.
- Identify household substances which may be toxic to pets.
Schedule and cost:
- Payment Plans are available
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|21-Apr-21||16-Jun-21||Wed||6:00pm - 8:30pm||US$230 / TT$1500|
|21-Jul-21||15-Sep-21||Wed||6:00pm - 8:30pm||US$230 / TT$1500|
|20-Oct-21||15-Dec-21||Wed||6:00pm - 8:30pm||US$230 / TT$1500|
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Requirements for Online Course
- Windows OS: Windows 10 Professional (Windows 10 Home is also acceptable)
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice. Registration fee is not included in the price quoted.
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to email@example.com indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$1,950.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org informing of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/5
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here