This Investment Appraisal series of sessions facilitates the selection process when faced with a number of projects and budget constraints. Participants are exposed to four appraisal methods together with the mix of profits and relevant cash flows to be used depending on the method selected. Risk and Uncertainty affecting projects will also be considered, whilst offering six techniques for managing them.
- Differentiate between Capital expenditure and Revenue expenditure
- Formulate the Investment Decision-Making Process
- Identify and calculate Relevant cash flows for investment projects
- Explore and appraise four Investment Appraisal methods
- Discern between Risk and Uncertainty
- Review six techniques for dealing with Risk and Uncertainty
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Schedule & fees:
|CAMPUS||START||END||DAY & TIME||COST|
|ONLINE||16-Feb-22||23-Mar-22||Wednesdays (5:30 pm to 8:00 pm)||US$285.00 | TT$1,850.00|
All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
- 15 Contact Hours
Introductory knowledge of accounting
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: If you wish to access any of our payment plan options, kindly forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Step 2: Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
Option 1: PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
Option 2: WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account or a credit card, you can utilize the following payment option:
Option 3: Payment of TT$1,850.00 can be made via Direct deposit / online bank transfer. Please click here for further instructions regarding the banking options available.
Please note that online bank transfers can be done from the following banking institutions – Republic Bank, Royal Bank, First Citizens Bank and Scotia Bank.
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days of the course start date.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt
Please check that your laptop/tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.