This session is introductory, and will be facilitated by Ms. Trijata Maraj (MBA, DipM, PGCHE, MCIM, FHEA).
It will be very interactive, and fully online. You can attend from the comfort of your very own home!
The session is targeted toward anyone who wants a general idea and introduction into the field of digital marketing, especially those who may pursue more in-depth studies.
This 2 hour online session covers the following topics:
- General concept of the tools and processes for developing a Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Principles of Digital Marketing
- An introduction to the Digital Marketing Toolkit
- The steps of the Digital Marketing Planning process.
- 2 Contact Hours
If you are a continuing student, and are already enrolled onto the SBCS E-Learning Platform, please log on to the platform with your existing credentials and then paste the following link onto the search bar: https://sbcstt.com/course/view.php?id=923
This would take you directly to the page to make payment.
If you are a new student, you will be required to create an SBCS E-Learning Account.
Here are the steps:
1) Fill out the New Account form with your details.
2) An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
3) Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
4) Your account will be confirmed and you will be directed to the homepage to log in.
5) Once you are logged onto the platform, paste the following link onto the search bar:
6) The link would take you directly to the page to make payment.
Once you have created an account, please select the Payment Link which would have been forwarded by the Academic Department.
You will be taken to the course page. Click on the “Send payment via PayPal” button
If you have an existing PayPal account, you can sign in and proceed with payment.
If you do not have a PayPal account, choose the “Create a PayPal account” option and proceed.
NB: Please double check that the accurate course has been selected.
If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can visit the Advisory and Admissions department at any of our four campuses (Champs Fleurs, Port of Spain, San Fernando, Trincity) to register.
Our office hours are as follows (excluding public holidays):
Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Once payment is completed via PayPal, you will gain immediate access to the course. However, if payment is made otherwise, you will be enrolled onto the e-learning platform by an administrator, and the relevant information will be sent via email within 3-5 days.
Note that once registered and enrolled, participants would have full access to the course, and ALL course material. Therefore, a NO REFUND policy will be implemented.
For further information, please send an email to CTC-CF@sbcs.edu.tt or call 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114.
|Online||30-Aug-17||30-Aug-17||Wed||5:30pm – 7:30pm||$TT350.00 or $US50.00|