A BUSINESS DEGREE YOU CAN USE EVEN WHILE YOU EARN IT... WITH ABE...
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees, for example the BA (Hons) Business Management and BA (Hons) Business and Marketing from the University of Sunderland.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma, one may progress to:
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services Engineering)
- BTEC Higher National Diploma Creative Media Production
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Art and Design
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry relevant experiences and academics.
Registration is currently OPEN. Semester starts July 1st 2019.
- 6 months
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando, Trincity
To be eligible for entry to the ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Business Management, you must satisfy one of the following requirements:
- 16 years or older and four (4) O’ Level passes inclusive of English
- 21 years or older, two (2) years working experience and proof of having completed secondary school education
In order to register, you must first proceed to the ABE Course Administration unit at any of our three campuses for verification of your entry qualifications before registration can be done.
You must provide at that time the following:
- Originals of your relevant entry qualifications.
- A Job Letter (mature entry route) and original CSEC Certificates or any other academic qualifications that you may possess.
If your entry qualifications are satisfactory we will proceed to register you for the relevant courses.
Call: (868) 663-SBCS (7227)
Ext. 1045-1047 to speak to a Champs Fleurs programme representatives.
Ext. 1422 -1423 to speak to a South campus programme representative.
Ext. 1510 -1515 / 1530 to speak to a Trincity campus programme representative
Email: ccppTrincity@sbcs.edu.tt for more details.