A BUSINESS DEGREE YOU CAN USE EVEN WHILE YOU EARN IT... WITH ABE...
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognised as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees, for example the BA Honours Business Management from the University of Sunderland and the BA Honours Human Resource Management from the University of Greenwich.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 4 Diploma, one may progress to:
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Business
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing and Systems Development
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment (Building Services Engineering)
- BTEC Higher National Diploma Creative Media Production
- BTEC Higher National Diploma in Graphic Design
- ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
This programme is taught using a blended approach of practical industry relevant experiences and academics.
- 6 - 9 months
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando, Trincity
To be eligible for entry to the ABE Level 4 Diploma in Business Management, you must satisfy one of the following requirements:
- 16 years or older and four (4) O’ Level passes inclusive of English
- 21 years or older, two (2) years working experience and completed secondary school education
Government Assistance for Tuition Expenses (GATE)
The ABE Level 4 Diploma in Business Management programme is 100% GATE approved and the GATE Application process is now available online via TTconnect.
The Government subsidises the full cost of tuition fees. Students wanting to subscribe for funding must fulfill the entry requirements of the Ministry of Tertiary Education, Skills and Training (MTEST).
*Please note in order for nationals to apply for GATE, you must bring your original Birth Certificate, National ID or Passport. Government assistance through the GATE programme only applies to tuition fees.
Students are not entitled to any additional GATE funding to repeat papers within the ABE Programme.
Repeaters are offered a discounted fee, either at the start or during the semester.
Further information on repeaters fees can be obtained at Customer Service or Course Administration.
New Students – In order to register, you must first proceed to the Centre for Certified Professional Programmes (CCPP) Department for verification of your entry qualifications before any payments or registration can be done. You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting:
- Original certificates along with 2 copies.
- A Job Letter (mature entry route) and original CXC Certificates or any other academic qualifications.
If your entry qualifications are satisfactory you would then be issued the following forms when registering:
- GATE Acceptance Letter
- Student Enrollment Ticket
To complete your registration process you would then be directed to our Advisory and Admissions Centre where you will be given the following form to complete:
- SBCS Registration Form (for registration with SBCS)
Continuing Students – Proof of previous papers attempted, which were funded by GATE must be shown upon registration.
*All information provided is subject to change without prior notice. Please contact Course Admin for any clarification.