It takes skill, determination and of course, specialist knowledge.
Our specialist MBAs give you just that depth of understanding, this programme encompasses the same seven core courses of the standard MBA, but, instead of the two elective courses, you take four specialist courses in Human Resource Management.
This programme is aimed at those already working in ‘People Management’ who want to fully grasp the intellectual understanding required of the leading practitioners.
Heriot-Watt University is accredited by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) UK
Ranked in the Complete University Guide 2018
- 28th in the UK and 3rd in Scotland
- Ranked in the top 25% in the UK for 10 subjects – Accounting & Finance, Art & Design, Building, Business & Management Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, and Mechanical Engineering
There are two tuition intakes per year for all courses:
- January - May
- July - November
REGISTRATION DATES FOR THE JANUARY 2018 SEMESTER:
- November 25th - December 14th, 2017
MASTERS INFORMATION SESSIONS
- Champs Fleurs: Saturday, November 11th, 2017 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- San Fernando: Saturday, November 18th, 2017 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Champs Fleurs, Port of Spain, San Fernando, Trincity
A recognised first or second class honours degree, or equivalent professional qualification.
For those who don’t, entry can still be gained by passing three MBA courses one of which must be a core course.
Please furnish us with the following items when registering for the Heriot-Watt MBA programme:
- National ID OR Trinidad & Tobago Passport + Marriage Certificate (if applicable).
- One (1) passport size photograph.
- All relevant qualifications e.g. Degrees, professional certificates, transcripts or ACCA membership status documents.
Note: ALL DOCUMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE MUST BE PRESENTED IN THEIR ORIGINAL STATE ALONG WITH COPIES.
Masters PT Tuition Schedule:
- You may be required to use adobe to fill the form/s
- Your form/s can be downloaded, completed, saved and emailed to us at email@example.com