It takes skill, determination and of course, specialist knowledge.
Our specialist MBAs give you just that depth of understanding, this programme encompasses the same seven core courses of the standard MBA, but, instead of the two elective courses, you take four specialist courses in Human Resource Management.
This programme is aimed at those already working in ‘People Management’ who want to fully grasp the intellectual understanding required of the leading practitioners.
There are two tuition intakes per year for all courses:
- January - May
- July - November
- Champs Fleurs, Port of Spain, San Fernando, Trincity
A recognised first or second class honours degree, or equivalent professional qualification.
For those who don’t, entry can still be gained by passing three MBA courses one of which must be a core course.
Please furnish us with the following items when registering for the Heriot-Watt MBA programme:
- National ID OR Trinidad & Tobago Passport + Marriage Certificate (if applicable).
- One (1) passport size photograph.
- All relevant qualifications e.g. Degrees, professional certificates, transcripts or ACCA membership status documents.
Note: ALL DOCUMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE MUST BE PRESENTED IN THEIR ORIGINAL STATE ALONG WITH COPIES.
Masters PT Tuition Schedule:
- You may be required to use adobe to fill the form/s
- Your form/s can be downloaded, completed, saved and emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org