It takes skill, determination and of course specialist knowledge.
Our specialist MBAs give you just that depth of understanding, this programme encompasses the same seven core courses of the standard MBA, but, instead of the two elective courses, you take four specialist courses in Marketing.
An intellectually challenging programme that equips students with crucial knowledge of the key concepts, tools and techniques of Marketing.
- Heriot Watt University holds a Royal Charter from the UK Government.
- Read more on the Heriot Watt University Accreditation.
- Heriot Watt University is also reviewed by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) UK.
- Ranked 35 out of 131 UK universities in the Complete University Guide 2019.
- Named by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide as International University of the Year 2018.
- Click here for the full list of HWU rankings.
There are two tuition intakes per year for all courses:
- January - May
- July - November
MASTERS INFORMATION SESSIONS:
- Champs Fleurs
Saturday, May 12th, 2018 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- San Fernando
Saturday, May 26th, 2018 10:00 am - 11:30 am
REGISTRATION DATES FOR THE JULY 2018 SEMESTER:
- June 4th – June 30th, 2018
- 3 Years
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando, Trincity
A recognised first or second class honours degree, or equivalent professional qualification.
For those who don’t, entry can still be gained by passing three MBA courses one of which must be a core course.
Please furnish us with the following items when registering for the Heriot-Watt MBA programme:
- National ID OR Trinidad & Tobago Passport + Marriage Certificate (if applicable).
- One (1) passport size photograph.
- All relevant qualifications e.g. Degrees, professional certificates, transcripts or ACCA membership status documents.
Note: ALL DOCUMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE MUST BE PRESENTED IN THEIR ORIGINAL STATE ALONG WITH COPIES.
Masters PT Tuition Schedule: