It takes skill, determination and of course, specialist knowledge.
Our specialist MBAs give you just that depth of understanding, this programme encompasses the same seven core courses of the standard MBA, but, instead of the two elective courses, you take four specialist course in Strategic Planning.
Designed for individuals who are, or intend to become, Senior Managers holding substantive positions in large public or private sector organisations.
- Heriot Watt University holds a Royal Charter from the UK Government.
- Read more on the Heriot Watt University Accreditation.
- Heriot Watt University is also reviewed by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) UK.
- Ranked 35th out of 132 UK universities in the Complete University Guide 2019.
- Named by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide as International University of the Year 2018.
- Click here for the full list of HWU rankings.
There are two tuition intakes per year for all courses:
- January - May
- July - November
- November 10th @ 10:00 am at Champs Fleurs
- November 24th @ 10:00 am at San Fernando
REGISTRATION PERIOD FOR THE JANUARY 2019 SEMESTER:
- November 17th – December 15th, 2018
- January 6th, 2019
For further information:
- 3 Years
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando, Trincity
A recognised first or second class honours degree, or equivalent professional qualification.
For those who don’t, entry can still be gained by passing three MBA courses one of which must be a core course
Please furnish us with the following items when registering for the Heriot-Watt MBA programme:
- National ID OR Trinidad & Tobago Passport + Marriage Certificate (if applicable).
- One (1) passport size photograph.
- All relevant qualifications e.g. Degrees, professional certificates, transcripts or ACCA membership status documents.
Note: ALL DOCUMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE MUST BE PRESENTED IN THEIR ORIGINAL STATE ALONG WITH COPIES.
Masters PT Tuition Schedule:
- You may be required to use adobe to fill the Student Registration Form.
- Your form/s can be downloaded, completed, saved and emailed to us at email@example.com