Microsoft Project 2016 is suitable for those persons responsible for projects consisting of multiple tasks for customizing graphs and reports and for communicating project information and status. Candidates will use Microsoft Project 2016 to build, maintain and control well-formed project plans and should have experience scheduling, estimating, coordinating, controlling and budgeting staffing projects. Familiarity with key project management concepts and terminology is recommended.
Learning outcomes include:
- Navigating the Project 2016 screen interface; and relate key Project Management concepts and best practices in electronically drafting a Project Plan.
- Performing basic scheduling functions in Project 2016 such as building tasks lists, setting up resources, assigning resources to tasks, formatting the project plan and tracking progress.
- Using advanced scheduling techniques to fine-tune and organize task, resource, assignment and project details; and tracking and reporting on assignments and project status.
- Applying advanced formatting, printing and sharing the project plan and its individual elements; Importing and exporting to and from other programs; and consolidating projects and resources.
The duration of this course 32 contact hours.
Why Study Microsoft Project 2016 with SBCS?
- Earn PDUs to maintain your PMI certifications.
- Instructors are highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered part-time or on Saturdays at two locations. This allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs.
- Sufficient contact hours to cover the full syllabus and prepare participants for the Microsoft exam.
- Microsoft exams can be written at our Champs Fleurs campus through our testing center.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|9-Nov-19||7-Dec-19||Sat||9:00am - 3:30pm||$2,250|
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
You might also be interested in:
- Project Management for Business Professionals
- Project Management for IT Professionals
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
CAPM and PMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- 8 weeks
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.