- 2 Years
- Champs Fleurs, Port of Spain, San Fernando, Trincity
The next available intake will be the July 2016 semester. The registration deadline for the July 2016 intake will be Thursday 30th June 2016.
Firstly, proceed to the Centre for University of Greenwich Programmes Unit to verify your entry qualifications before making any payments or registering.
You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting:
- Original certificate and transcript.
- Either original birth certificate, national id or passport
- Detailed resume and job description for students with qualifications more than five years old
* A Laptop is required for this course.
In cases where student transcripts are required for registration with SBCS, you must request an original transcript from the relevant examination body/educational institution. Please forward to:
Course Administrator II
School of Business and Computer Science Ltd
53-54 Sagan Drive
Trinidad, West Indies
- Upon successful completion of this Master’s programme students should be proficient in the development of Internet, web and database technologies.
- They will also have developed the project management skills required for IT consultancy and strategic decision-making.
Students graduating from the MSc ISM would typically be in a position to become IT Consultants or IT Managers.