Whether you inadvertently recognise or acknowledge that you are doing this every day, you are constantly negotiating! This online series is aimed to equip you with the tools and strategies to help you achieve your desired outcomes.
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Explore multiple definitions of Negotiation.
- Understand the basic underlying components and premises of Negotiations – identifying and attaining interests, issues and positions.
- Identify types and styles of Negotiation.
- Manage conflict in Negotiation.
- Fully engage a systematic Negotiation process.
- Become familiar with different strategies used in Negotiation.
- Identify 10 critical mistakes to avoid when Negotiating.
|Online||To Be Confirmed||US$275.00/TT$1925.00|
Registration details are provided below.
- 20 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
If you wish to register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
- Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
- PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
- Payment of TT$1925.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt informing of such.
Once Corporate Training Centre verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
- Visit the Advisory and Admissions department at any of our three campuses (Champs Fleurs, San Fernando, Trincity) to register.
Our office hours (excluding public holidays) are as follows:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt or call 663-7227 extensions 1110-1113.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.