The NSC Emergency Preparedness training is designed for employees and supervisors in multiple organizational settings. The interactive design integrates classroom-based activities, graphically rich materials and videos. Organizations can add their own site-specific statistics, policies and guidelines resulting in a customized program.
Training content reflects industry needs and characteristics of the NSC customer workplace and workforce, as well as current instructional design and adult learning principles.
The purpose of this training program for supervisors and employees is to identify organizational roles in emergencies and prepare for and respond to emergencies
Schedule and cost:
|Champs Fleurs||7-Dec-19||7-Dec-19||Sat||8:30am - 4:30pm||TT$1,200.00|
- 8 Contact Hours / 1 day
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change.
- It is advisable to confirm all information before registering. Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our three (3) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.