The main objective of a business is to maximize profits. To achieve this objective, businesses have to sell twice as much or manufacture twice as much? However by reducing your costs you could increase your profits by maintaining the same level of quality and without reducing the existing staff. This can be achieved by being more effective with the resources a business already possess. Cost Reduction training can achieve business goals and improve on profits.
If there is scope for improvement, this course will help get you back on track. It will demonstrate that cost reduction is so much more than cost control and cost cutting. True cost management is about being aware of costs, seeking to reduce them through good design and efficient operating practices whilst taking continuing action on overspending.
- Business professionals, supervisors, managers, operational staff and or owners of organizations seeking to increase their profits through more effective management of costs during these difficult times.
- Anyone with an interest in adding Cost Reduction principles and techniques to their skill set.
- Businesses looking for inspiration on how to cut costs and stay competitive
- Suitable for product or service related businesses
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Be aware of costs at all times
- Increase profits without extra sales or additional customers
- Identify your most profitable customers and which are costing you money
- Build a motivated workforce and effective company cultures
- Learn management accounting principles on how to cut costs
- Ensuring cost reports lead to action
- Managing a cost reduction process that delivers
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Schedule & fees:
|CAMPUS||START||END||DAY & TIME||COST|
Mondays (6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.) &
Saturdays (11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
|US$420.00 | TT$2750.00|
All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
- 24 Contact Hours
Basic Knowledge of Spreadsheets
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
- Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize the following payment option:
Payment of TT$2750.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip or e-receipt to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt and firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information in the body of the email:
Type of payment: Tuition and Registration Fees
Upon receipt of your email, an SBCS representative will confirm receipt and once the funds have been credited to our account, you will be notified of same and you will receive instructions on accessing your online sessions in a subsequent email.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt
Please check that your laptop/tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.