It’s about money, right? If you want to understand how money is coming in and going out of a business, you will have to learn accounting.
This online course will guide through the fundamentals of accounting in a clear and step-by-step manner. By the end of the course, you will have a much stronger understanding of the main financial statements used in accounting systems, namely the income statement, the balance sheet and the cash flow statement. The course will also guide you through the basics of financial analysis and equip you to analyse a company's performance based on the figures in its annual report.
- Aspiring Accountants and Financial Analysts
- Aspiring Investment Bankers
- Aspiring Financial Controllers
- Business Owners
- Accounting Students
- Anyone wishing to understand a company's financials
- Anyone wishing to be successful in the world of Business & Finance
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand accounting records
- Build an Income Statement & Balance Sheet
- Account for the difference between income and cash
- Navigate through Financial Reports with ease
- Perform Vertical and Horizontal Analysis
- Perform ratio analysis
Schedule & fees:
|ONLINE||7-Sep-20||15-Oct-20||Mon & Thurs||6:00pm - 8:00pm||US$420.00 | TT$2750.00|
All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
- 24 Contact Hours
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
- Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize the following payment option:
Payment of TT$2750.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip or e-receipt to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt and firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information in the body of the email:
Type of payment: Tuition and Registration Fees
Upon receipt of your email, an SBCS representative will confirm receipt and once the funds have been credited to our account, you will be notified of same and you will receive instructions on accessing your online sessions in a subsequent email.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt
Please check that your laptop/tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.