It’s about money, right? If you want to understand how money is coming in and going out of a business, you will have to learn accounting.
This online course will guide through the fundamentals of accounting in a clear and step-by-step manner. By the end of the course, you will have a much stronger understanding of the main financial statements used in accounting systems, namely the income statement, the balance sheet and the cash flow statement. The course will also guide you through the basics of financial analysis and equip you to analyse a company's performance based on the figures in its annual report.
- Aspiring Accountants and Financial Analysts
- Aspiring Investment Bankers
- Aspiring Financial Controllers
- Business Owners
- Accounting Students
- Anyone wishing to understand a company's financials
- Anyone wishing to be successful in the world of Business & Finance
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand accounting records
- Build an Income Statement & Balance Sheet
- Account for the difference between income and cash
- Navigate through Financial Reports with ease
- Perform Vertical and Horizontal Analysis
- Perform ratio analysis
Schedule & fees:
There are no schedules at this time. If you are interested in Corporate Training for a group of persons feel free to email us at email@example.com
See our 2022 training schedule below:
- 24 Contact Hours
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: If you wish to access any of our payment plan options, kindly forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Step 2: Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
Option 1: PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
Option 2: WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account or a credit card, you can utilize the following payment option:
Option 3: Payment of TT$2,750.00 can be made via Direct deposit / online bank transfer. Please click here for further instructions regarding the banking options available.
Please note that online bank transfers can be done from the following banking institutions – Republic Bank, Royal Bank, First Citizens Bank and Scotia Bank.
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days of the course start date.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt or WhatsApp us at 769-5596
Please check that your laptop/tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.