This course aims to teach everyone the basics of programming computers using Python. We cover the basics of how one constructs a program from a series of simple instructions in Python. The course has no pre-requisites and avoids all but the simplest mathematics. Anyone with moderate computer experience should be able to master the materials in this course.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the basics of the Python programming language
- Install Python and write your first program
- Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
- Utilize core programming tools such as functions and loops
Schedule and cost:
- Payment Plans are available
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|26-Jun-20||14-Aug-20||Fri||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$250 / TT$1625|
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Requirements for Online Course
- Windows OS: Windows 10 Professional (Windows 10 Home is also acceptable)
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice. Registration fee is not included in the price quoted.
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
- Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
3. Payment of TT$1,625.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt informing of such.
Once Corporate Training Centre verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt or call 663-7227 extensions 1110-1113.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.