ONLINE - The ABE Programme caters to students who prefer distance learning.
Online learning at SBCS Global Learning Institute offers a modern way of combining innovative teaching and learning techniques with interaction with your facilitator and fellow students from around the world.
No matter which course you pursue, you’re connecting into our extensive history in distance education provision, a deep commitment to quality teaching and learning, modern facilities and a trusted reputation that has made us the vanguard institution for pioneering Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University’s postgraduate online tutor offerings!
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) was founded in 1973 by a group of industrialists, educationalists and politicians as a non-profit making institution. ABE's aim was to become a market leader in the cost-effective provision of quality British management education leading to awards which were valued in their own right, but which were also recognized as an accepted route into the later stages of a number of UK and overseas professional or university institutions.
SBCS' collaboration with ABE stands as one of our longest, dating back to 1987; over 30 years! Over that time, the development and maturation of this relationship have resulted in hundreds of graduates, and a significant number of world prize winners from our programmes:
We are currently offering 4 modules this semester via our online mode:
ABE Level 4 Diploma:
ABE Level 5 Diploma:
ABEL Level 4 Foundation Diploma:
- 16 years or older and four (4) O’ Level passes inclusive of English
- 21 years or older, two (2) years working experience and proof of having completed secondary school education
ABEL Level 5 Diploma:
- Diploma in Applied Business Studies OR
- ABE Certificate /Diploma (Level 4) OR
- Two (2) GCE A’ Levels / CAPE equivalent OR
- 21 years and over with four (4) O’ Levels including English and experience in a relevant industry at supervisory level.
- Candidates who do not meet these entry requirements will be considered on an individual basis.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.
If you wish to register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
- Complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma:
Dynamic Business Environment (230US OR 1600TT) Inclusive of Registration Fee
Enterprising Organizations (230US OR 1600TT) Inclusive of Registration Fee
ABE Level 5 Diploma:
Effective Financial Management (230US OR 1600TT) Inclusive of Registration Fee
Innovation and Business Management (230US OR 1600TT) Inclusive of Registration Fee
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
- Payment of TT$1600.00 per module can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please attach and email a copy of the stamped deposit slip to the Centre for Undergraduate Business Programmes at CUBP@sbcs.edu.tt informing of such.
Once the Centre for Undergraduate Business Programmes verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
Visit the Advisory and Admissions department at any of our three campuses (Champs Fleurs, San Fernando, Trincity) to register.
Our office hours (excluding public holidays) are as follows:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
For further information, please contact our Centre for Undergraduate Business Programmes at CUBP@sbcs.edu.tt or call 663-7227 extensions 1044 – 1047