Most project management courses such as Certificate Associate in Project Management and Project Management Professional develop and strengthen knowledge and some skills in project management. These certification programs are not necessarily designed to provide hands-on practical skills in developing, amending and using various project management templates to help plan, execute and monitor projects.
In this course participants will be exposed to over 10 project management templates to address key planning, executing and monitoring project management processes. Participants will be able tailor the templates to suit their working varying situations.
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare project management plans using a comprehensive suite of project templates.
- Modify templates in keeping with project and organizational monitoring requirements.
- Evaluate project management performance via performance tracking template.
Schedule and cost:
|Online||29-Mar-20||26-Apr-20||Sundays (9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)||US$225.00/TT$1,575.00|
- 12 Contact hours
- Champs Fleurs
If you wish to register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
- Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
- PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
- Payment of TT$1575.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt informing of such.
Once Corporate Training Centre verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
- Visit the Advisory and Admissions department at any of our three campuses (Champs Fleurs, San Fernando, Trincity) to register.
Our office hours (excluding public holidays) are as follows:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt or call 663-7227 extensions 1110-1113.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.