The Project Management Professional (PMP®) is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.
You can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country, and unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP® is truly global. As a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.
This is an advanced course designed for persons with at least three years of project management experience, during which at least 4,500 hours were spent leading and directing projects.
This course will provide participants with the required knowledge of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide, Sixth Edition), as well as supporting knowledge, skill practice and a simulated mock exam towards the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification exam.
Participants who intend to pursue the internationally recognized credential are required read the PMP® Handbook in order to be aware of the eligibility criteria, policies and procedures for obtaining and maintaining the PMP certification.
Persons who are interested in pursuing the PMP® Certification exam, and others interested in acquiring knowledge from the PMBOK® Guide.
Should I Pursue a Project Management Certification?
PMI, PMP, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- 48 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs, San Fernando, Trincity
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
Kindly note that becoming PMP® Certified, depends upon the student’s successful completion of an examination, which is administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. This exam cost is not included in our tuition fees.
The examination is administered via Computer-Based Testing (CBT) at the Prometric Academic Testing Centre.
The Testing Centre is located at:
SBCS Trincity Campus
Cor. Beaulieu Avenue &Trincity Boulevard
PMI and PMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.