Your PMP® examination is approaching! You have read the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition, attended 35 contact hours of project management training, completed hundreds of practice questions, but still don’t feel confident enough to pass the tricky PMP® examination: Then this newly designed Live Online PMP® Exam Boost is here to help you prepare!
Benefits of the PMP® Exam Boost:
- 100 question online practice exam, 1 week prior to online session
- Lecturer guidance to review practice test questions, emphasizing difficult questions
- Additional 100 question practice test to attempt at home
- 2 page brain-dump of formulas and key points
PMP and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- 10 Contact Hours
Prior to registering for this course, participants must meet the following requirements:
- Fully eligible to write PMP® exams, including having evidence of successfully submitting their application to the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to write the PMP® examination.
- Must be actively studying for the PMP® Exam and have evidence of completing a course of study covering the required 35 contact hours of studies within the last two (2) years.
- Thoroughly read the entire PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition.
Course work would be emailed to each student upon registration. Note that each registrant will be required to complete all specified reading and online practice exams before the first live session of this course. Students must also have a copy of the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition at hand during the live online sessions.
PMI, PMP, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490
There are no more schedules available for the year.