This course will explore Procurement Management and its relationship with the PMBOK® Guide, the knowledge areas and process group. Participants will appreciate contract and procurement management and its fit into the project life cycle. They will understand the various types of contracts, and the components of a contract, learn of the different methods and processes for resolving disputes and requirements of adequately closing a project.
- 12 Contact Hours/PDUs
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.