Introduction to Real Estate Sales is a practical 6 week course outlining all the steps and procedures involved in acquiring, listing, marketing and closing a Real Estate transaction. The course is an introductory program and does not qualify an individual to open a Real Estate Agency.
The course is geared towards improving the knowledge and understanding of anyone interested in Real Estate.
- 18 Contact Hours
- San Fernando
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.