Learning a foreign language has always been optional for many persons. However, being bilingual can be beneficial. Learning Spanish can make you more marketable as a professional and can also enhance your travel experiences. When visiting a Spanish speaking country, being able to speak and understand the language will assist greatly with learning more about the culture and interaction with the people.
- 24 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email email@example.com or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490