These courses will provide supervisory level personnel (supervisors, potential supervisors, and professional level staff) with knowledge and skills required for effectively carrying out their responsibilities. Participants will develop a personal awareness, as well as an awareness of the people, activities, and management issues involved in achieving results in a challenging and dynamic work environment. It concentrates on the leadership actions for developing a team but also includes the key management skills of decision making, problem solving, performance analysis, conflict management, motivation and presentation.
- Champs Fleurs, Port of Spain, San Fernando, Trincity
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.