Vegetable Home Gardening: A Practical Guide to Growing Fresh and Nutritious Vegetables is designed for individuals who have never grown a crop and are interested in establishing a home garden. Whether a person is a gardening enthusiast or a self -taught vegetable garden entrepreneur, this course will enhance their knowledge towards improving their crop production capabilities.
This course is designed to be a step-by-step guide to grow as you learn. The students will gain the required knowledge to start, maintain, harvest, control pest and disease and post harvest activities in crop production.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Chose the correct spaces to plant at home
- Understand the techniques of direct seeding and transplanting of seedlings
- Understand how to care and maintain their crop
- Know when it is the appropriate time to harvest their crops as well as the harvesting intervals
- Perform post harvest practices
- Utilize their crop in the diet of their household
Schedule and cost:
- Payment Plans are available
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cash Price|
|11-Nov-21||16-Dec-21||Thu||5:30pm - 8:30pm||US$220 / TT$1450|
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Requirements for Online Course
- Windows OS: Windows 10 Professional (Windows 10 Home is also acceptable)
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice. Registration fee is not included in the price quoted.
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$1,450.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com informing of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/5
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here