Human Resource Management
The Diploma in Human Resource Management examines organisational behaviour, HRM, employee relations and employee development.
Students must undertake six modules, they are as follows:
- Study Skills & Personal Development
- Organisational Behaviour & Employee Development
- Management in Organisations
- Personnel & HRM
- Training/Human Resource Management Project
- Culture & the International Context
Duration Of Programme
The duration of the course and the order of the Modules studied for the Diploma courses will vary slightly according to course start dates. Students commencing their studies in October will submit their final piece of work just over 58 weeks later. Students starting their study in April will submit their last assignment just over 53 weeks from commencement.
The Intakes are:
January, April, July and October
- A completed Application form
- Certified copies of qualifications or transcripts
- 2 Letters of reference and contact details of both referees.
- A current resume
- 3 passport size photos
An application fee of TT$500.00 (Non refundable) is attached to all applications.
Additionally, please be advised that two (2) copies of the application forms and documents must also accompany your application.