Executive MBA International Oil and Gas Management.
The University of Dundee is one of the UK's leading universities, internationally recognised for its expertise across a range of disciplines including science, medicine, engineering and art.
The Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy is a unique and globally recognised academic institution for graduate teaching and research in natural resources, energy and the environment which attracts interdisciplinary students worldwide. CEPMLP is the proud recipient of the Queen's Award for Enterprise in the International Trade Category, 2004, and was commended in all areas by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA). In 2004 the University of Dundee was voted the top Scottish university and ranked No. 1 in the UK for teaching quality.
Normally managers with either a degree or equivalent professional qualification and at least 2 years' relevant management experience. Students whose first language is not English must provide evidence of competence in English at IELTS 6.5 overall or TOEFL 250 or equivalent
Five compulsory management modules frmo the Edinburgh Business School, Heriot Watt University (UK)
- Organizational Behaviour
Five Specialist modules from CEPMLP, University of Dundee
Three Compulosry modules :
- International & Comparitive Petroleum Law & Policy
- Petroleum Policy & Economics
- Environmental Law & Policy for Natural Resources & Energy
Two Elective modules chosen from:
- Downstream Energy Law & Policy
- Mineral & Petroleum Taxation
- Investment Decision Making in the Energy & Mining Industries
- Mineral Resouces Policy & Economics
- Internation Project Finance
One Compulsory Integrative Strategy Module:
- Strategic Planning (Edinburgh Business School)
- Business Strategy in the Resource Industries (CEPMLP)
Assessed by examination and research paper.