BA (Hons) Human Resource Management Programme
The BA (Hons) Human Resource Management Programme accredited by the University of Greenwich is a "top up" degree where students enter into final year of the BA (Hons) Human Resource Management programme. Students who posess any one of the qualifications as stipulated in the "Entry Requirements" may progress in this programme. This qualification can be earned in thirteen (13) months.
The BA Human Resource Management at the University of Greenwich Business School is one of the few undergraduate programmes to be accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) leading to students qualifying with student membership of the CIPD
EDEXCEL BTEC HND Human Resource Management
ABE Advanced Diploma in Business Administration (must have a B average in the HRM courses at the Diploma 2 and Advanced Diploma level)
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Human Resource Management (must be 20 years and over with work experience in the relevant area)
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Supervisory Management
COSTAATT Associate Degree in Management
*COSTAATT Associate Degree in Marketing
* This qualification must be assessed by the University of Greenwich for acceptance unto the BA (Hons) HRM programme
*COSTAATT Associate Degree in Management Information Systems
*This qualification must be assessed by the University of Greenwich for acceptance unto the BA (Hons) HRM programme.
Cipriani College of Labour and Co-operative Studies Associate Degree in Human Resource Management
IAM Advanced Diploma(60 credits in HRM, distinction grade)
In order to register;
1) You must first proceed to the Greenwich Department for verification of your entry qualifications.
2) You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting your original documents or your completed student transcripts along with two (2) photocopies.
In cases where student transcripts are used for registration with SBCS, you must request an original transcript from the relevant examination body for formal registration with the University of Greenwich. All transcript requests must be forwarded to:
Junior Course Administrator
School of Business and Computer Science Ltd
53-54 Sagan Drive
Trinidad, West Indies
If your entry qualifications are satisfactory you are then required to complete the following forms:
- University of Greenwich Application Form (for registration with the University)
- SBCS Registration Form (for registration with SBCS)
- GATE Application and Clearance Forms (for tuition funding -nationals only)
After payment of application fee to SBCS, you are required to present the receipt at the Greenwich Department for recording of the receipt number.
If you need an acceptance letter after registration, kindly note that such requests usually takes three (3) working days to process.
Semester 1: July 2012 - December 2012
Semester 2: January 2013 - June 2013
Kindly email the Greenwich Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact:
Tricia Adams - Junior Course Administrator
Renokha Jadulal - Assistant Course Administrator
Ackil Garraway - Assistant Course Administrator
Stephen Solozano - Assistant Course Administrator
Duration Of ProgrammeThis qualification can be earned in thirteen (13) months.
Government Assistance for Tuition Expenses (GATE)
* Note in order for nationals to apply for GATE,
1) You must bring your original birth certificate
2) National ID or passport.
Courses Covered Include:
- Employee Relations and Reward (INDU1050)
- Employee Resourcing and Development (INDU1047)
- Management Report ( INDU1108)
- Managing Strategy (BUSI1484)
The deadline for registration is Saturday 26th May, 2012.
The BA Human Resource Management at the University of Greenwich Business School is one of the few undergraduate programmes to be accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) leading to students qualifying with student membership of the CIPD.