MA New Media, Governance and Democracy
This programme allows you to build on the broad introduction to media and communication research and specialise by studying the developments that have occurred around the world in the provision of electronic government. The programme examines the political, economic and social reasons for the establishment of e-government and examines online government developments in the wider context of debates about e-democracy and the civic engagement of citizens.
The establishment of e-government is critically examined against the rapid spread and adoption of new information and communication technologies. It also considers the importance of e-government in offsetting growing political alienation and distrust of politicians and governments.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more infomation
There are two course presentations each year starting in:
Duration Of Programme
Postgraduate Certificate - 12 Months
Postgraduate Diploma - 20 Months
MA Programmes - 24 Months
Students wishing to commence tuition at SBCS must register at the school at least one (1) month before the course presentation begins.
- Beginning of January for the April intake
- Beginning of August for the October intake
- A completed Application form
- Certified copies of qualifications or transcripts
- 2 Letters of reference and contact details of both referees.
- A current resume
- 2 passport size photos
- An application fee of TT$500.00 (Non refundable) is attached to all applications.
- Any publication that may have been done.
Additionally, please be advised that two (2) copies of the application forms and documents must also accompany your application