MA Communications, Media and Public Relations
The specialised modules in this programme are designed for those wishing to acquire detailed knowledge of the latest research into news access and journalistic practices, and on the growth, functioning and significance of PR in contemporary society.
Modules will cover PR and propaganda; ‘spin’ and the role of public relations in political and commercial communication; PR and the new media; media management in times of conflict, PR and the promotional practices of special interest groups; NGOs and the news. There will be opportunities for regional specialisation and a chance to explore PR practices in a global context.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information
There are two course presentations each year starting in:
Duration Of Programme
Postgraduate Certificate - 12 Months
Postgraduate Diploma - 20 Months
MA Programmes - 24 Months
Students wishing to commence tuition at SBCS must register at the school at least one (1) month before the course presentation begins.
- Beginning of January for the April intake
- Beginning of August for the October intake
- A completed Application form
- Certified copies of qualifications or transcripts
- 2 Letters of reference and contact details of both referees.
- A current resume
- 2 passport size photos
- An application fee of TT$500.00 (Non refundable) is attached to all applications.
- Any publication that may have been done.
Additionally, please be advised that two (2) copies of the application forms and documents must also accompany your application