Certificate in Three Phase Power & Plant Distribution
This course will give the student of electrical science a basic/general knowledge of three phase power and its use in the industry.
Basic knowledge of electricity/electronics.
- Power Generation
- Switchgears, Busways, Motor Control Centers
- Power Distribution inside the Plant
- Wye (Star) and Delta Power Systems, Transformers and Connections
- Phase-to-Neutral and Phase-to-Phase (Line) Voltages and Currents from Wye and Delta Systems
- Rectification of 3 Phase Power into DC Power
- Power Factor and Correction
- Areas of Proper Power Factor Correction in a Motor Circuit.
There is an administration fee of $100 to be paid when registering. The deadline to register is one week before the start date of the class after which a late administration fee of $120 will be charged.
The credit price will apply if you wish to pay a down payment and installments. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Registration Status|