SBCS Ltd approved bridging course to BSc. Occupational Safety, Health & Environment Programme: Matriculation to BSc Occupational Safety, Health & Environment
This special programme of study to matriculate to the BSc Honours Occupational Safety, Health and Environment Programme, is the next step after completing any one of the qualifications as stipulated in the entry Requirements section below. This programme can be earned in just four (4) months.
To be eligible for entry to the programme you must have at least one of the following:-
* UWI Two Year Certificate in Health, Safety and Environmental Management
* Cipriani College Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
*Persons with at least one of the following below must also complete "Fundamentals of Health Safety and Environment" (FHSE) course in the absence of either the NEBOSH Certificate or the Diploma in Occupational Safety Health from Cipriani. This (FHSE) programme can be completed in three (3) months and be done simultaneously with the matriculation programme.
* Cipriani College Diploma in Environmental Management
* Any other Diploma in Science or Engineering subject.
There is one assignment and one exam for each module.
Duration Of ProgrammeThe Matriculation to the BSc (Hons) OSHE can be completed in 4 months
In order to register:
1. Proceed to the Centre for University of Greenwich Programmes Unit for verification of your entry qualifications before any payments or registration can be done.
2. You must provide evidence of your entry qualifications by presenting any of the following options:-
Ø Your original certificate(s) and original transcript(s)
Ø Original transcript(s) along with a completion letter from awarding educational institute.
Ø Completion letter from awarding educational institute.
3. If your entry qualifications are satisfactory you are then required to complete the following forms:
- SBCS Registration Form (for registration with SBCS)
4. Proceed to the Customer Services Department to pay fees, as specified in the “Fee Information” section. Please ensure that you collect your receipt upon payment.
After payment, proceed to the Centre for University of Greenwich Programmes Unit and present your receipt for recording of the receipt number.
Note: If an acceptance letter is required after registration, kindly note that such requests usually takes three (3) working days to process.
Applications & Transcripts
In cases where you have not received your certificate to register for the above programme, you must request an original transcript from the relevant examination body. Kindly forward this transcript to:
Senior Course Administrator
School of Business and Computer Science Ltd,
53-54 Sagan Drive,
Trinidad, West Indies.
The deadline for registration is Wednesday 18th December, 2013.
Kindly email the Center for University of Greenwich Programmes at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact:
- Tricia Adams - Senior Course Administrator
- Crystal Lezama - Assistant Course Administrator
- Renokha Jadulal - Assistant Course Administrator