Supervisory Management - Workshop
The workshop teaches participants to enhance their personal development in the field of Supervisory Management. It provides a practical understanding of key roles and responsibilities and it helps participants to learn the important skills required to be a successful Supervisor/Manager.
- To build awareness of the new expectations of a Supervisor/Manager
- To demonstrate the importance of developing good problem solving and decision making skills
- To introduce basic aspects of effective self leadership
- To demonstrate the benefits of working together as a Team
- To build awareness of the importance of the "softer" management skills
Introduction and Overview
Understanding the traditional management concepts
Managing the transition to the New Supervisor/Manager
Problem Solving and Decision Making techniques
How to coach, delegate, support and motivate
Self Leadership skills
Self Management skills
Working together - developing interpersonal skills
- Please note that all information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registration
- Registration for all Corporate Training courses can be done at the Champs Fleurs, Port-of-Spain, Trincity or San Fernando Campus.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque. SBCS is now CASH FREE!
- An administration fee of $100.00 is payable on all registrations.
- A late fee of $20 will apply on registrations within 1 week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying 80% attendance of classes and/or any exam or course-work assigned by lecturer.