Certified Associate in Project Management® - Exam Preparations Techniques
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification provides you with a globally recognized project management credential and is one of the best ways to advance your career. This course is the final stage of a three-part recommended training series (Project Management for Business Professionals, CAPM® Intermediate Module and CAPM® Exam Prep). The complete learning experience is achieved through lectures, discussions, exercises, and sample examinations.
- The Project Management Framework and The PMBOK® Guide - Fourth Edition
- Project Management Processes and Life cycle
- Initiating A Project and Preparing The Project Plan
- The Five Process Groups
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project HR Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Professional Responsibility Topics
- Case Studies
- Concepts, Definitions and Practices Required To Pass the Examination
- Tips and guidance on how to prepare and increase your chances of passing
- Please note that all information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registration
- Registration for all Corporate Training courses can be done at the Champs Fleurs, Port-of-Spain, Trincity or San Fernando Campus.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque. SBCS is now CASH FREE!
- An administration fee of $100.00 is payable on all registrations.
- A late fee of $20 will apply on registrations within 1 week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying 80% attendance of classes and/or any exam or course-work assigned by lecturer.
After this Programme a student can sit the CAPM® Exam:
SBCS Ltd is a Registered Education Provider (REP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI)®, USA. Together we provide a means for students to become a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®. The CAPM® certification provides a student with a globally recognised project management credential and is one of the best ways to advance your career.