A Practical Course in Air Conditioning & Maintenance
The objective of the Air Conditioning Course is to train and prepare individuals for entry level positions as service and maintenance technicians in the field of air conditioning and refrigeration. Upon successful completion of the course the individual should have the necessary skills to enter the field of refrigeration and air conditioning. This training course is intended for people who want to improve their knowledge and skills in refrigeration engineering.
- The course is intended for use primarily by students, end users, consultants, engineers, technicians, architects, contractors and HVAC designers.
This course can be covered in 18 contact hours.
1) Introduction to Air Conditioning
- Methods of mechanical cooling
- Foundation of refrigeration and thermodynamics
2) Basic Refrigeration Cycle & Air Conditioning Components
- How to read P-H diagrams
- System and selection of air condition units
3) Air Conditioning Components
- Fans and control components
- Safety during service and installation
- Servicing small hermetic split units
- Commercial chiller and automotive air conditioning systems
- Troubleshooting air condition systems
- System diagnostics and servicing
There is an administration fee of $100 to be paid when registering. The deadline to register is one week before the start date of the class after which a late administration fee of $120 will be charged. The credit price will apply if you wish to pay a down payment and installments. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Registration Status|