Meeting & Event Management for Administrative Professionals
Planning a meeting or event is not an easy task, and like every experienced professional knows, success lies in the details. This course is geared towards Secretaries and Administrative Professionals, who have to organize and co-ordinate the activities and special events in the workplace.
It delves into the fundamentals of Event Management so that planning and executing various projects becomes easier and more efficient. At the end of the programme, executives will be able to apply the principles of event planning and use best practices in the industry to host successful functions.
The Event Management Cycle - Researching Your Event
Designing Your Event - Risk Management Issues
- Safety and Security
Conducting Site Visits - Event Protocol
Planning and Coordinating the Event - Press Releases, Press Conferences and the Media Soliciting Sponsors,
Writing Sponsorship Proposals
Organising Human Resources/ Conducting Programmes
Doing Evaluations and 'Closing Off' Events
- Please note that all information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registration
- Registration for all Corporate Training courses can be done at the Champs Fleurs, Port-of-Spain, Trincity or San Fernando Campus.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque. SBCS is now CASH FREE!
- An administration fee of $100.00 is payable on all registrations.
- A late fee of $20 will apply on registrations within 1 week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying 80% attendance of classes and/or any exam or course-work assigned by lecturer.